The pre-release event of Sree Vishnu’s intense youthful entertainer, Needi Naadi Oke Katha, was held last night and hero Sharwanand was the chief guest at the occasion. Speaking about the film, Sharwa made an interesting revelation.
Sharwa said that he was quite impressed with Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s trailer and Sree Vishnu’s peculiar Chittoor slang, which he nailed it to perfection. Sharwa went on to reveal that he wanted to buy NNOK’s distribution rights but was informed by the film’s team that the business was already closed. Not only Sharwa, NNOK has been getting huge appreciation from several industry celebrities who watched the movie in a special screening.
Needi Naadi Oke Katha has Bichagadu actress Satna Titus plays the female lead in Needi Naadi Oke Katha and debutant Venu Udugula is the director. Suresh Bobbili has composed some striking music. Appatlo Okadundevadu makers Prashanthi and Krishna Vijay have produced NNOK. Hero Nara Rohith is presenting the movie under Aran Media Works banner. The film is all set to hit the screens on March 23.
Articles that might interest you:
- Cute -Ram Charan shakes a leg with his niece
- A bio-secure bubble at Rana-Miheeka’s wedding
- Harish Shankar again chooses this powerful backdrop for Pawan’s film
- Nani to team up with this director for the second time?
- AR Rahman quotes staggering remuneration for Prabhas-Deepika film?
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot