A cinematographer is a vital part of any film production and his/her unique style will reflect in the overall visual quality of a film. Some cinematographers prefer cool tones and more blues in the colours while others prefer warm tones and more reds. Some cinematographers succeed in showcasing actors significantly better than others. For example, check P.C Sri Ram’s work in ‘Ishq’. Nitin and Nithya Menon have never looked more beautiful.
There is no doubt that Young Tiger NTR is a very handsome actor with immense screen presence. For his upcoming film ‘Baadshah’, the production team has changed four cinematographers till now. Guhan is the latest cameraman to join the team and he has replaced Rajasekhar, Jayan Vincent and Andrew. All of them have shot key sequences of the movie before being replaced. So the question now is, which cinematographer has managed to capture NTR in the most handsome way?
With the talented Guhan on board, the remaining parts of ‘Baadshah’ will definitely have a superb visual quality. But to find out who among the four did the best job, we will have to wait for the movie’s release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan gives limited dates to Pink remake
- Vote : 9th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2019
- Tamannah’s role revealed in Sampath Nandi’s next
- Nikhil’ Arjun Suravaram makes record money in Nizam
- Sonakshi opens up about Balayya’s film
- Tabu kick-starts dubbing for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo