Tamil star Vijay’s latest sports cum action drama, Bigil, opened in Telugu as Whistle. While the Tamil version received a unanimous positive response, the Telugu version has received a decent response and the same is reflected in the film’s day one box-office collections.
On its opening day, in Nizam, Whistle collected a decent share of Rs 64 lakhs. With no Telugu movies showing any impact at the box-office, Whistle is sure to perform decently throughout the opening weekend. Monday being a holiday, Whistle will look to collect as much as it can at the ticket windows.
Atlee no has directed Whistle and Nayanthara is the film’s leading lady. AR Rahman is the music composer. Mahesh Koneru is presenting the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Three movies of Rakul Preet to hit OTT soon
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence