Whistle is a film that many Vijay fans were eagerly waiting for and the film has finally hit the screens today in Telugu states.
As there are no big Telugu releases today, the film opened to some good occupancy in both the Telugu states.
The single screens in Nizam and A centers of AP have seen good occupancy of over 70% which is good for a Vijay film.
As the talk is also decent, the first-day figures will also be good say the trade reports.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims