Superstar Vijay has become quite popular in the last two years or so as his films are doing decent business in Telugu states.
Now, things have changed as his new film Whistle is releasing in close to 700 screens in two states and has been sold for 10.5 crores as its pre-release business.
So, for the film to be in the safe zone, it needs to get a superb talk from the first day itself which is quite important.
If the film manages to open with a positive talk, then a lack of other big Telugu releases will surely help this film to enter the safe zone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time
- Shah Rukh Khan’s new look goes viral
- Noted actor’s negative role in Balayya-Boyapati film
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family
- RRR’s fresh schedule to be shot here