Yes you heard it right. It is the season for remakes as many films are being remade in many languages. From quite some time there has been a talk in TFI that Ashwini Dutt has been keen on remaking the Chiranjeevi starrer Jagadeka Veerudu Atiloka Sundari again. While Ram Charan would be the obvious choice for the Chiru’s role the leading lady is yet to be finalized.
According to reports, the makers are in a big dilemma for the leading lady, as it is very tough to fill in superstar Sridevi’s shoes for the role. Sridevi mesmerized the screen with her awesome beauty and terrific acting performance. While there are certain names that are making the rounds for the lead role, the makers still feel that they are not up to Sridevi’s mark. Well let’s hope that this blockbuster would soon be made and the makers a find a suitable heroine who would match up the high standards set by the beauty Queen Sridevi.
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director