Director Gunasekhar has been busy with the script and pre-production work for his ambitious mythological drama, Hiranyakasipa. The film will star Rana Daggubati in the titular role. Rana’s father Suresh Babu will present this magnum opus, while Rana himself will produce the movie.
According to the latest reports, Hiranyakasipa will be made with a whopping budget of Rs 200 crores. Suresh Babu had recently said that Hiranyakasipa will be made on par with Hollywood films. The shooting will commence in summer 2019. The film will be released in Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil, apart from Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical