Director Gunasekhar has been busy with the script and pre-production work for his ambitious mythological drama, Hiranyakasipa. The film will star Rana Daggubati in the titular role. Rana’s father Suresh Babu will present this magnum opus, while Rana himself will produce the movie.
According to the latest reports, Hiranyakasipa will be made with a whopping budget of Rs 200 crores. Suresh Babu had recently said that Hiranyakasipa will be made on par with Hollywood films. The shooting will commence in summer 2019. The film will be released in Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil, apart from Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!