The makers of Pawan Kalyan’s periodic action thriller Hari Hara Veera Mallu have allotted a whopping budget for the post-production works of the film.
As much as Rs 50 crores will be spent on Hari Hara Veera Mallu’s VFX and CGI works alone, say reports.
The director of the project, Krish is emphasising on the digital imagery and he is keen on getting the graphic-related works right on point. A special VFX team has been hired for the same reason.
It is known that the much-awaited film is slated to hit the silver screen next Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster
- Rashmika back in Mumbai to shoot with the legend
- Sensational announcement on NTR30 on the way
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter