Tamil star Dhanush had made his directorial debut with the critically acclaimed Power Paandi last year. Since then, he got busy with his acting assignments. Recently, there were reports that Dhanush will return to director once again.
Confirming the news in a latest interview, Dhanush said that the project will go on floors once he wraps up his ongoing movies – Maari 2 and Vada Chennai. Dhanush said that he will direct a mega budget magnum opus and that a whopping 70 crore will be shelled out to bankroll the project. Initially, Dhanush had planned to make his sophomore project with 100 crores, but condensed it later.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience