Ram Charan’s ongoing period village drama, Rangasthalam 1985, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies that will be releasing in the first half of 2018. Charan-Sukumar’s combination and Charan-Samantha pairing up for the first time added to the craze and this in turn is resulting in solid pre-release business deals.
As per our sources, Rangasthalam’s Hindi satellite rights have been acquired by a leading Hindi entertainment channel for a whopping 10.50 crore. The deal was closed with a one-time payment, which means that the producers at Mythri Movie Makers have saved a lot of interest amount.
It’s has been also reported earlier that the producers raked in close to 20 crores from Rangasthalam’s Telugu satellite and digital rights selling it to Star Maa and Amazon making it a good deal for them.
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections
- Rumors of NTR Mahanayakudu postponement go viral
- F2 & VVR’s solid show in Nizam on Sankranthi
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s latest AP/TG five-day collections
- Murugadoss clears all rumors