Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth’s cop drama, Darbar is all set to hit the screens on January 9th. As the film is the first-ever collaboration of Rajinikanth and director Murugadoss, the expectations among the audience are very high.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film’s pre-release business was done for a whopping of Rs 221 crores including theatrical and non-theatrical rights. Along with Rajinikanth, the film also has Sunil Shetty, Nayanthara and Nivetha Thomas in key roles.
Bankrolled by Lyca Productions, the film will be released by Dil Raju in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- No interval for Vijay Sethupathi’s Hindi film
- Varun Dhawan wedding: Family assembles here
- Katrina Kaif’s sister to try her luck once again
- Krack continues to impress the box office numbers
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states