Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth’s cop drama, Darbar is all set to hit the screens on January 9th. As the film is the first-ever collaboration of Rajinikanth and director Murugadoss, the expectations among the audience are very high.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film’s pre-release business was done for a whopping of Rs 221 crores including theatrical and non-theatrical rights. Along with Rajinikanth, the film also has Sunil Shetty, Nayanthara and Nivetha Thomas in key roles.
Bankrolled by Lyca Productions, the film will be released by Dil Raju in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now