Tamil Superstar Rajinikanth’s cop drama, Darbar is all set to hit the screens on January 9th. As the film is the first-ever collaboration of Rajinikanth and director Murugadoss, the expectations among the audience are very high.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film’s pre-release business was done for a whopping of Rs 221 crores including theatrical and non-theatrical rights. Along with Rajinikanth, the film also has Sunil Shetty, Nayanthara and Nivetha Thomas in key roles.
Bankrolled by Lyca Productions, the film will be released by Dil Raju in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral