Even though an official announcement is awaited, it’s almost certain that Bollywood actress Kiara Advani will be playing the female lead in Tollywood star NTR’s highly-anticipated film under Koratala Siva’s direction. The film will mark Kiara’s Tollywood comeback after Vinaya Vidheya Rama.
Now, the latest buzz in Tollywood circles reveals that Kiara has been offered a whopping Rs 3 crore to sign this as-yet-untitled film. While there cannot be a formal announcement regarding Kiara’s paycheck, we will have to wait until the makers confirm her being part of their project. Koratala Siva’s close friend and distributor Mikkilineni Sudhakar and hero Kalyan Ram will be jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Liger click in Hindi- Vijay Devarakonda responds
- Shows being added for Sita Ramam in Tamil Nadu?
- Karthikeya 2 shows sudden increase in Hindi collections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Liger will be a smash hit
- Laal Singh Chaddha and Raksha Bandhan collect very less than this hit movie
- Karthikeya 2 to post solid numbers on day 3