Following the humongous global success of RRR, NTR and Ram Charan are now quite popular across the globe, including Hollywood. Indo-Hollywood actress Priyanka Chopra Jonas, who played a spy in Amazon Prime Video’s original series, Citadel, recently underwent a lie detector test on a Vanity Fair interview.
During the test, the interviewer posed several challenging questions to Priyanka, and the star heroine gave smart answers and passed the test with flying colors. During the test, Priyanka was asked about her Zanjeer co-star Ram Charan and RRR hero NTR.
The interviewer first asked Priyanka, “Ram Charan has been called the Brad Pitt of India. Do you agree?’And the former Miss World replied, “Yeah, definitely. Ram has immense charisma and he is also…I mean I don’t know Brad Pitt, I don’t know if he is nice, but Ram is nice.” And when asked “Who is more handsome, Brad Pitt or Ram Charan?,” Priyanka replied, “I grew up having a crush on Brad Pitt, so it’s kind of unfair to Ram to ask that question.”
Finally, Priyanka was asked, “Who is more handsome, Ram Charan or NTR?” Pleading the fifth (the right to remain silent), the actress said with a smile, “I just met NTR recently. They both are very loved in my country and I still need to go back often.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Lack of releases gives Miss Shetty Mr. Polishetty a solid advantage
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Bigg Boss 7 Telugu-Sympathy factor growing for Prince Yawar
- SRK gives solid assurance to fans about Dunki