Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev made his acting debut with the recently released emotional drama, Vijetha. The entire Mega family heroes, including Chiru, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun, supported the movie in their style. However, Pawan Kalyan stayed away from promoting Kalyaan’s maiden film.
Naturally, there was a lot of curiosity about Pawan’s silence on Kalyaan, when he had promoted young Mega heroes Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej during their debut films. But Kalyaan Dhev gave the much-needed clarification. “Pawan garu has been busy with his political commitments of late and that’s why we didn’t want to disturb him,” said Kalyaan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju