Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev made his acting debut with the recently released emotional drama, Vijetha. The entire Mega family heroes, including Chiru, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun, supported the movie in their style. However, Pawan Kalyan stayed away from promoting Kalyaan’s maiden film.
Naturally, there was a lot of curiosity about Pawan’s silence on Kalyaan, when he had promoted young Mega heroes Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej during their debut films. But Kalyaan Dhev gave the much-needed clarification. “Pawan garu has been busy with his political commitments of late and that’s why we didn’t want to disturb him,” said Kalyaan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date
- Teaser for Thala Ajith’s Valimai to be out on this special day?
- Vijay Sethupathi’s face-off with Bollywood hunk in Master’s Hindi remake?
- Manchu hero’s post on Mahesh Babu’s charming looks leaves fans touched
- Allu Sirish coming up with something big and trendy
- First look of Varun Tej’s boxing drama gets a launch date