Megastar Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev made his acting debut with the recently released emotional drama, Vijetha. The entire Mega family heroes, including Chiru, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun, supported the movie in their style. However, Pawan Kalyan stayed away from promoting Kalyaan’s maiden film.
Naturally, there was a lot of curiosity about Pawan’s silence on Kalyaan, when he had promoted young Mega heroes Sai Dharam Tej and Varun Tej during their debut films. But Kalyaan Dhev gave the much-needed clarification. “Pawan garu has been busy with his political commitments of late and that’s why we didn’t want to disturb him,” said Kalyaan.
- Star daughter says she loves Prabhas
- Interesting update on Anushka’s Silence to be out soon
- Nandita’s Akshara slated for May release
- Suresh Babu is bringing a ‘Happy change’, but not through movies
- Krish to join Baahubali makers?