Dil Raju is one of the leading producers in Tollywood. His latest presentation, Lover, is hitting the screens tomorrow (July 20). Interacting with the media during Lover’s promotions, Dil Raju revealed why he is scared of small budget movies.
“If a small budgeted film fails to click at the box-office, the entire investment goes wasted. However, the losses are minimal when a medium budgeted movie fails. That’s why I am scared of small films,” said Dil Raju.
The hotshot producer further revealed that he had initially allotted Rs 5 crore budget for Lover, but it exceeded by another 40 per cent. Lover stars Raj Tarun and new girl Riddhi Kumar as the main leads. Annish Krishna directed the film and Harshith Reddy produced it.
- Will Rana join the controversial Bollywood film?
- Confident Nikhil goes all out for his next
- Taapsee wants to clean up the dirt in Bollywood
- Kaushal to expand his charity work through Kaushal Army
- Aravindha Sametha’s rare feat at RTC X Roads