Dil Raju is one of the leading producers in Tollywood. His latest presentation, Lover, is hitting the screens tomorrow (July 20). Interacting with the media during Lover’s promotions, Dil Raju revealed why he is scared of small budget movies.
“If a small budgeted film fails to click at the box-office, the entire investment goes wasted. However, the losses are minimal when a medium budgeted movie fails. That’s why I am scared of small films,” said Dil Raju.
The hotshot producer further revealed that he had initially allotted Rs 5 crore budget for Lover, but it exceeded by another 40 per cent. Lover stars Raj Tarun and new girl Riddhi Kumar as the main leads. Annish Krishna directed the film and Harshith Reddy produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another event planned for Adipurush – Deets inside
- Prabhas – Adipurush was made with love and devotion
- Om Raut – It’s a great feeling to be in the heavenly city of Ayodhya
- Photo moment: Team Adipurush acknowledging fans’ love
- Surprising: Naane Varuvean’s story is penned by this star
- Adipurush team visits Ram Mandir ahead of the teaser launch