Dil Raju is one of the leading producers in Tollywood. His latest presentation, Lover, is hitting the screens tomorrow (July 20). Interacting with the media during Lover’s promotions, Dil Raju revealed why he is scared of small budget movies.
“If a small budgeted film fails to click at the box-office, the entire investment goes wasted. However, the losses are minimal when a medium budgeted movie fails. That’s why I am scared of small films,” said Dil Raju.
The hotshot producer further revealed that he had initially allotted Rs 5 crore budget for Lover, but it exceeded by another 40 per cent. Lover stars Raj Tarun and new girl Riddhi Kumar as the main leads. Annish Krishna directed the film and Harshith Reddy produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon