Recently, some reports have been circulating that the budget of Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu starrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ has increased by about 30 % and how this is causing a concern to the production team.
The simple fact of the matter is, even if for a moment we assume that the 30 % increase is true, the expected revenues of the film far outweigh any such increase in production costs. Because of the terrific craze surrounding the project, demand for the movie is extremely high in all areas. In overseas territories like Australia and USA, the film has been sold for a significantly higher amount than what was seen for a Telugu movie before. Same is the case with domestic territories as well.
Because of the presence of two top stars like Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu in the film, the family atmosphere being projected and the very fresh feel, this movie is being eagerly awaited by people of all ages.
SVSC will create a sensation for sure when it releases. Just how big a sensation remains to be seen.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble