Now, the latest news is that Classic Cinemas, which acquired the film’s overseas distribution rights, is planning for a wide release all over the USA. More than 200 locations have been confirmed so far and the figure may further increase by the time of release.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years