Earlier this month, Team India pulled off a historic test win against hosts Australia to retain the Border-Gavaskar trophy. Now, this memorable victory will be celebrated in the form of a book. Interestingly, Bollywood actress Saiyami Kher, who will soon be seen in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog, will be penning the book.
“As a cricket fan, it is the best comeback story that I have witnessed. From 36 all out, to barely finding 11 fit players, to a series win Down Under! No one believed that this team could pull it off and they did, despite the odds. All of us can relate to it for a reason,” Saiyami told a leading English daily. She also said that she is so excited and emotional that she wants to capture all this in the book.
Saiyami is a huge fan of sports and particularly cricket. She often posts her views in a series of clips called ‘Silly Point with Saiyami’ on social media.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Bigg Boss 6 – This contestant losing track
- The Ghost Trailer – Intense and stylish
- ‘Masooda’ locks its release date
- Satya Dev’s new film launched with a pooja ceremony