Star hero Allu Arjun is currently working on Sukumar’s Pushpa. He has not confirmed any new project yet, even though the long delayed Icon may take later this year. And here is the latest buzz that’s doing the rounds in the T-town of late.
Apparently, popular writer-director Vakkantham Vamsi is currently busy penning a script for Allu Arjun. It’s well known that Vamsi had made his directorial debut with Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India in 2018. However, the film was a colossal failure at the box-office. In this scenario, whether Bunny will join hands with Vakkantham Vamsi yet again remains to be seen.
Meanwhile, even though he is being offered to write stories for star directors and heroes, Vamsi is determined to work on his own film’s script. Now clarity might emerge in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next
- Deepika Padukone reveals a top-secret
- Emotional Vijay Deverakonda guarantees fans ‘nationwide madness’
- Salman Khan gives clarity about Radhe’s release