Star hero Allu Arjun is currently working on Sukumar’s Pushpa. He has not confirmed any new project yet, even though the long delayed Icon may take later this year. And here is the latest buzz that’s doing the rounds in the T-town of late.
Apparently, popular writer-director Vakkantham Vamsi is currently busy penning a script for Allu Arjun. It’s well known that Vamsi had made his directorial debut with Allu Arjun’s Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India in 2018. However, the film was a colossal failure at the box-office. In this scenario, whether Bunny will join hands with Vakkantham Vamsi yet again remains to be seen.
Meanwhile, even though he is being offered to write stories for star directors and heroes, Vamsi is determined to work on his own film’s script. Now clarity might emerge in a couple of months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections
- Sonu Sood evades taxes amounting to several crores?