Prabhas’s big budget love drama Radhe Shyamid up for theatrical release on the 11th of March. The stakes are high on the project.
Now, the onus is on the government of Andhra Pradesh to support Radhe Shyam by issuing new G.O on cinema ticket price hikes. With the existing pricing slab, it will be tough for Radhe Shyam to post profitable revenues in Andhra Pradesh, given the humongous pre-release business.
The AP government has also vowed to support big-ticket pan-India films by permitting hikes. With under two weeks to go for Radhe Shyam’s release, all eyes are on the new G.O pertaining to ticket hikes that will be passed by the government of Andhra Pradesh soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Jana Gana Mana seals its OTT release date
- Kushi’s motion poster becomes the 3rd most viewed glimpse in TFI
- Poor remake of Nani’s MCA surfaces in Bollywood
- Kangana calls Ananya Pandey Bollywood Bimbo
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s latest US collections
- Life Ante Itta Vundaala from F3 is a perfect party song