The long delayed ‘ Autonagar Surya’ has been given a new lease of life and the film’s shoot has been recently completed, after lying in a coma for almost a year. A week or so ago, the producers announced the film’s release date as February 27th.
However, some new information is going around in Filmnagar and the movie’s release has become a source of speculation once again. Trade sources say that a postponement cannot be ruled out. “At present, there is only a 50% chance” said a distributor who wished to remain anonymous.
Naga Chaitanya and Samantha essayed the lead roles in this movie and Deva Katta has handled the direction. The film has been produced on R R Movie Makers banner. An official announcement can be expected in a few days in this matter.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film