The film’s spectacular trailer, which has been dedicating all the existing national and even a handful of Hollywood records in terms of number of views on YouTube, has set the bar several notches higher for Baahubali The Conclusion’s box-office target.
Trade analysts and fans are not even talking about Baahubali 2 taking on Aamir Khan’s PK record of 700 plus crore gross, but are betting big on the film collecting more than 1,000 crore worldwide gross to become the first ever Indian film to achieve this humongous feat.
The big question now is whether this SS Rajamouli magnum opus will surpass everyone’s expectations and do the impossible once it releases on April 28th.
Articles that might interest you:
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19
- Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for COVID-19; Hospitalized
- Ravi Teja’s next to have a period backdrop?