Balayya is delighted with the runaway success of his latest film ‘Legend’. He is participating in the success tour of the film quite enthusiastically and he is also interacting with fans in a very cheerful manner.
During one such interaction, fans asked a few questions about his political plans. Balayya responded by saying that he would do justice to both politics and films. ” I will contest the upcoming general elections. The area will be revealed after I discuss the matter with by brother in law Chandra Babu Naidu. I will do justice to both films and politics”, he said.
Balakrishna has expressed his desire to contest for the Legislative Assembly, as an MLA, in the past. Let us see what decision Balayya and Chandra Babu Naidu take in this matter.
- Special guest and date locked for Vaishna Tej’s mega entry
- Telugu girl raises the heat on the beaches of Sri Lanka
- Will NTR’s presence help Mr. Majnu?
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR
- Maharshi’s teaser on a special day