Nandamuri Balakrishna had joined hands with Puri Jagannadh for the first time and the result was Paisa Vasool. Even though the film wasn’t a huge money-spinner at ticket windows, fans loved the way Puri showcased Balayya in a flamboyant manner.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Puri Jagannadh is planning to make a film with Balayya once again. He has reportedly sent feelers to Balayya and the actor is yet to give his nod, although he is quite impressed with Puri.
Currently, Balayya has his hands full with VV Vinayak’s film, NTR biopic and then another film with Boyapati Srinu. In this scenario, it will be interesting to see if the Balayya-Puri movie will end up going on floors sometime next year.
- Indraganti flooded with lucrative offers
- People’s Star’s Annadatha Sukhibhava to release again
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer