Star Tollywood character artiste Jagapathi Babu is playing a crucial role in Kollywood stalwart Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-awaited family entertainer, Annaatthe. The shooting is currently underway at Ramoji Film City
Jagapathi Babu took to Instagram and shared a video of his hotel room with his costumes lying around. He went on to reveal that he’s trying out an evil look Annaatthe and further added, “Finally I will beat the look of Basi Reddy in #AravindhaSametha.”
Jagapathi Babu’s menacing avatar in his role of Basi Reddy where he sported a big scar on his face and a salt and pepper look was a huge hit with his fans. With his latest statement, Jaggu Bhai raised the expectations on his role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s comes to the aid of Burripalem once again
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?