Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja starrer Bengal Tiger, which is going to be Ravi Teja’s 61st film, is finally ready for release this Thursday. The movie also stars Tamannaah and Raashi Khanna in lead roles along with Bomani Irani, Rao Ramesh and Sayaji Shinde in pivotal roles. Bengal Tiger has been directed by Sampath Nandi with funding from K.K Radha Mohan.
The movie was supposed to release last month but due to date clashes with other films, it has been delayed several times. The trailer has created quite a buzz and the expectations are high. Ravi Teja is currently looking to bounce back from Kick 2, which did well-below expectations. Two hot stars are going to provide the eye candy. Tamannaah is set to bring the house down since its a glamorous role while Rashi Khanna has gone through a makeover for this film .
Touted to be an action entertainer, Bengal Tiger is looking to break the flop streak as many recent films which carried high expectations failed at the box office . Let’s wait and see if Bengal Tiger works at the box office or not.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment