After a long gap, director Bommarillu Bhaskar is in action with Akkineni Akhil’s new film, Most Eligible Bachelor. Being produced by Allu Arvind, the film is gearing up for a release once after the lockdown is lifted.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Bhaskar is planning to make a film with Allu Sirish after MEB. As per the reports, if MEB works at the box office, even Allu Arjun has chances to collaborate with his Parugu director.
Will Bommarillu Bhaskar utilize the opportunity and bounce back with back to back films? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak
- Anushka to romance happening hero in her next?
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Maruthi-Gopichand’s Pakka Commercial goes on floors
- Reports about Manchu Manoj’s marriage go viral?
- After Prabhas yet another big star to promote Jathi Rathnalu