After a long gap, director Bommarillu Bhaskar is in action with Akkineni Akhil’s new film, Most Eligible Bachelor. Being produced by Allu Arvind, the film is gearing up for a release once after the lockdown is lifted.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Bhaskar is planning to make a film with Allu Sirish after MEB. As per the reports, if MEB works at the box office, even Allu Arjun has chances to collaborate with his Parugu director.
Will Bommarillu Bhaskar utilize the opportunity and bounce back with back to back films? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next