After a long gap, director Bommarillu Bhaskar is in action with Akkineni Akhil’s new film, Most Eligible Bachelor. Being produced by Allu Arvind, the film is gearing up for a release once after the lockdown is lifted.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Bhaskar is planning to make a film with Allu Sirish after MEB. As per the reports, if MEB works at the box office, even Allu Arjun has chances to collaborate with his Parugu director.
Will Bommarillu Bhaskar utilize the opportunity and bounce back with back to back films? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times
- Mahesh super excited to watch Love Story- Wishes the team
- Chiranjeevi to launch Sai Tej’s Republic’s trailer
- Poll : Which of these hit TV shows is entertaining you the most?
- Kartikeya’s striking look from Ajith’s Valimai out now