OTT platforms are cashing in on the craze due to lack of theatrical releases during the lockdown. Even several popular Bollywood stars are venturing into the OTT world. And here’s an interesting buzz about our very own Megastar Chiranjeevi and Victory Venkatesh’s debut in the digital world.
Apparently, veteran producer Allu Aravind is planning a web-series with his brother-in-law Megastar Chiranjeevi for his newly launched OTT platform Aha. On the other hand, yet another sector filmmaker Suresh Babu is said to have been in talks with director Teja for an OTT series, featuring his brother Venkatesh. We will have to wait for a few more days to see if this buzz turns out to be true.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments