Megastar Chiranjeevi recently shocked the entire film fraternity and millions of fans when he announced that he tested positive for Coronavirus. Chiru was under home quarantine for 5 days after which he again took the COVID-19 test thrice and, much to everyone’s relief, the result was negative. Chiru revealed that the previous positive result was due to a faulty test kit.
After testing negative, Chiru came out and paid a visit to the legendary filmmaker K Viswanath and even took part in the family’s Diwali celebrations at his residence. However, medical experts say that Chiru must follow the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) guidelines for COVID-19 and isolate himself for 14 days.
As per the guidelines, once tested positive, even if it’s a wrong result due to a faulty kit, the person must be home quarantined for 14 days. Whether Chiru will follow these guidelines and stay indoors or if he will make a special exemption for himself remains to be seen. He will join Acharya’s shoot very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture