The most eagerly awaited day for Mega fans is here. Tonight, the audio album of Ram Charan’s upcoming action entertainer, Bruce Lee, will be unveiled. And with the ongoing reports of Chiru giving his nod to Kaththi’s remake as his comeback film, the audio launch event gained more prominence, with fans excitedly waiting to hear Chiru opening up about this prestigious project.
Until Chiru’s birthday in August, there were several expectations among fans about Chiru revealing the details of his 150th film. However, with Auto Johnny under Puri Jagannadh’s direction being shelved, Chiru clarified in his birthday interviews that he will lock the right story within a couple of months.
Now that the news of VV Vinayak directing Megastar in Kaththi remake is almost said to be confirmed, whether Chiru will reveal the big news tonight is the main question among his fans today.
- Tamil remake of Arjun Reddy has new title
- RGV reveals why he didn’t direct NTR biopic
- Young hero showcases his ‘Karrasaamu’ skills on sets
- Top South Indian Heroines who can be Captain Marvel in India
- Popular singer response to #MeToo allegations