The most eagerly awaited day for Mega fans is here. Tonight, the audio album of Ram Charan’s upcoming action entertainer, Bruce Lee, will be unveiled. And with the ongoing reports of Chiru giving his nod to Kaththi’s remake as his comeback film, the audio launch event gained more prominence, with fans excitedly waiting to hear Chiru opening up about this prestigious project.
Until Chiru’s birthday in August, there were several expectations among fans about Chiru revealing the details of his 150th film. However, with Auto Johnny under Puri Jagannadh’s direction being shelved, Chiru clarified in his birthday interviews that he will lock the right story within a couple of months.
Now that the news of VV Vinayak directing Megastar in Kaththi remake is almost said to be confirmed, whether Chiru will reveal the big news tonight is the main question among his fans today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s next big target is child audiences
- Bigg Boss 3 contestant tests positive for COVID-19
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s last film Dil Bechara’s director pens an emotional note
- Tollywood banner acquires Malayalam hit Kappela’s remake rights
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Butta Bomma crosses a new milestone
- Noted music composer to act in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination?