Megastar Chiranjeevi, who is currently working on his 152nd film, Acharya, will be joining forces with Saaho director Sujeeth for the official remake of Malayalam star Mohanlal’s blockbuster political drama, Lucifer. The project is expected to go on floors sometime early next year.
Interestingly, Mohanlal’s character in Lucifer doesn’t romance a female lead. This makes one wonder if the Telugu remake will feature a female lead opposite Chiranjeevi. Considering Chiru’s image and his fans’ expectations, the makers may add the female lead’s role in the story. However, we will have to wait until the project goes on floors for more details. Ram Charan will be bankrolling this crazy remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director alleges threat to life; Appeals to Chief Minister
- Not Chiranjeevi but Sai Pallavi to share screen space with Pawan?
- Alia Bhatt to shoot RRR in one location
- Popular channel bags Vakeel Saab’s rights?
- It’s official: Mani Ratnam to join forces with Netflix
- Irfan Pathan’s look from Cobra get a good response