Nandamuri Kalyanram is on cloud nine with his latest hit ‘Pataas’. The film gave a respite to the star’s long wait for a blockbuster success. ‘Pataas’ is racing ahead with record collections at the box office,and trade pundits are predicting that the film will breakeven in all areas within a day or two and will rake in huge profits for all the
In an interview given as a part of the film’s promotions, Kalyanram expressed his happiness over the film’s director Anil Ravipudi’s deft handling, and revealed that their combination will soon come up with a different genre film. Apparently, the actor-director duo took this decision even before ‘Pataas’ was released. Kalyanram seemed pretty confident about the script and said that it will be a fabulous experience for fans and film lovers.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director