King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy extravaganza ‘Damarukam’ is all set to hit the screens now on October 19th, as announced by Nagarjuna himself. The movie has completed its censor formalities and it is now carrying a super report. Many Tollywood personalities are saying that the movie has the potential to create a major sensation this Dussehra.
With a budget in excess of 40 Crores and a story line involving both God and the Devil, the film sure has the ingredients for a grand spectacle. Extensive use of special effects has been made. A stunning interval block and strong second half seem to be getting the most emphasis in everyone’s ‘inside report’.
The movie has Anushka as the heroine and Devi Sri has scored the music. If the movie turns out to be as good as they say it is, we are well and truly on our way towards a quite entertaining cinematic experience this Dussehra.
- Music director walks out of Majili ?
- POll: Which aspect of Dear Comrade are you looking forward to?
- Mahesh’s heroine hikes her remuneration
- Nagababu joins Janasena; To contest Lok Sabha elections
- Aggressive promotions creating good buzz for Majili
- Risky pre-release business for Teja’s Sita