King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy extravaganza ‘Damarukam’ is all set to hit the screens now on October 19th, as announced by Nagarjuna himself. The movie has completed its censor formalities and it is now carrying a super report. Many Tollywood personalities are saying that the movie has the potential to create a major sensation this Dussehra.
With a budget in excess of 40 Crores and a story line involving both God and the Devil, the film sure has the ingredients for a grand spectacle. Extensive use of special effects has been made. A stunning interval block and strong second half seem to be getting the most emphasis in everyone’s ‘inside report’.
The movie has Anushka as the heroine and Devi Sri has scored the music. If the movie turns out to be as good as they say it is, we are well and truly on our way towards a quite entertaining cinematic experience this Dussehra.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s cameo in Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- ANR Awards announced-Legendary heroines bag honors
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Jayalalitha biopic starts rolling-MGR’s look is out
- Crazy crazy title for Ravi Teja’s next
- Talented actor’s role to be one of the highlights in Sarileru