King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s socio fantasy extravaganza ‘Damarukam’ is all set to hit the screens now on October 19th, as announced by Nagarjuna himself. The movie has completed its censor formalities and it is now carrying a super report. Many Tollywood personalities are saying that the movie has the potential to create a major sensation this Dussehra.
With a budget in excess of 40 Crores and a story line involving both God and the Devil, the film sure has the ingredients for a grand spectacle. Extensive use of special effects has been made. A stunning interval block and strong second half seem to be getting the most emphasis in everyone’s ‘inside report’.
The movie has Anushka as the heroine and Devi Sri has scored the music. If the movie turns out to be as good as they say it is, we are well and truly on our way towards a quite entertaining cinematic experience this Dussehra.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film
- Young director turns producer with a film on Coronavirus
- Once Akira, Aadya enter college, Renu has this life dream to fulfill
- Latest update on Venky-Tharun Bhascker’s film
- Venky’s unique plan to come out of Bheeshma hangover
- Kamal Haasan, Gautham Menon to team up again?