Natural star Nani will be next seen in his first PAN Indian film Dasara, directed by debutant Srikanth Odela. The shooting is completed, and currently, post-production formalities are happening at a brisk pace.
There are rumors on social media that there will be a second part for Dasara. A lot of confusion got created due to this. Nani has now clarified that there is only one part and added that it would have the power of two. With this statement, the actor has put an end to all the rumors.
Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady, and Dheekshith Shetty is in for a crucial role. The film will hit the screens on 30th March 2023. Sudhakar Cherukuri produced it under the banner of Sri Lakshmi Venkateshwara Cinemas, and Santosh Narayanan scored the tunes. Samuthirakani, Zarina Wahab, and Sai Kumar are playing key roles.
With the power of two
Or probably more 🙂#Dasara 🔥
— Nani (@NameisNani) January 27, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Allari Naresh’s new movie launched with a pooja ceremony
- No No No from Miss. Shetty Mr. Polishetty is an instant hit
- Venkatesh’s Saindhav to start filming tomorrow
- Agent: Time locked for the promo of melodious track
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food