Natural star Nani will be next seen in his first PAN Indian film Dasara, directed by debutant Srikanth Odela. The shooting is completed, and currently, post-production formalities are happening at a brisk pace.
There are rumors on social media that there will be a second part for Dasara. A lot of confusion got created due to this. Nani has now clarified that there is only one part and added that it would have the power of two. With this statement, the actor has put an end to all the rumors.
Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady, and Dheekshith Shetty is in for a crucial role. The film will hit the screens on 30th March 2023. Sudhakar Cherukuri produced it under the banner of Sri Lakshmi Venkateshwara Cinemas, and Santosh Narayanan scored the tunes. Samuthirakani, Zarina Wahab, and Sai Kumar are playing key roles.
With the power of two
Or probably more 🙂#Dasara 🔥
— Nani (@NameisNani) January 27, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food