Wall posters are one of the key instruments in movie promotions. Even in the digital era, wall posters offer maximum visibility for filmmakers and film distributors to promote their films on the streets.
However, the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation’s new move may jeopardize the existence of wall posters in the coming days. Following Telangana Minister for Municipal Administration KTR’s order, the GHMC will soon impose a fine of Rs.2,000 for pasting wall posters anywhere in the city limits.
Vigilant and enforcement committees have been set up to effectively bring this new order into action.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl