Wall posters are one of the key instruments in movie promotions. Even in the digital era, wall posters offer maximum visibility for filmmakers and film distributors to promote their films on the streets.
However, the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation’s new move may jeopardize the existence of wall posters in the coming days. Following Telangana Minister for Municipal Administration KTR’s order, the GHMC will soon impose a fine of Rs.2,000 for pasting wall posters anywhere in the city limits.
Vigilant and enforcement committees have been set up to effectively bring this new order into action.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims