Mega fans were thrilled when the reports of Ram Charan being part of his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film under Koratala Siva’s direction made headlines a few months ago. Although an official announcement was never made, Charan has been rumored to be essaying younger Chiranjeevi’s role in this highly-anticipated social drama.
But it looks like a huge disappointment is in store for all the excited Mega fans. The latest reports indicate that Ram Charan may not be acting in Chiru152, and the reason is RRR and its director Rajamouli.
Apparently, since Chiru152 would hit screens before RRR, Rajamouli doesn’t want Charan to reveal his Alluri Seetharamaraju look for RRR in Chiru152 itself. Well, we will have to wait for a couple of weeks to get some clarity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Deva Katta – Tej’s work will shock you in Republic
- Rashmika’s intense look from Pushpa to be out tomorrow
- Team Liger celebrate Puri’s birthday in Goa
- Poll : Which of these combinations of Puri Jagannadh is your favourite?
- Parvatipuram from Kinnerasani sounds quite earthy
- Vishnu Manchu files nomination after seeking Dasari’s blessings