Super Star Rajinikanth is currently acting in his 167th project, Darbar. The stalwart actor has not finalized his next project yet. Meanwhile, there have been several speculations about Rajini’s 168th film.
Although there has been no official announcement, Siva, the mass action family entertainers specialist who had given a huge blockbuster with Viawasam earlier this year, is rumored to be directing Rajini’s next film. If things fall into place, either Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush or senior Tamil producer Kalaipuli S Thanu will bankroll the project.
On the other hand, Kollywood is abuzz with the speculations that Rajini will retire from movies after his 168 project to concentrate on his political aspirations. Rajini is expected to be a key kingmaker in Tamil Nadu politics ahead of the 2021 assembly elections in the state.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?
- Shivani Rajasekhar to finally make her acting debut
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)