Few weeks ago, when Anurag Kashyap announced that Phantom Films is going to be disbanded, several films and TV shows being produced under the banner were in big trouble. In fact, Hrithik Roshan, who was playing the lead role in Super 30 stalled the project because its director Vikas Bhal, a founding member of Phantom Films, was accused of sexual assault.
In a remarkable turn of events, an ex-employee at Phantom, who accused Vikas Bhal of sexual assault, dropped her complaint, which has changed a lot of things for the director. As a result, Madhu Manthena, who is producing the film, has reportedly gone to Lisbon to meet Hrithik to convince him to complete the film’s shoot.
Now, these sudden developments have left everyone wondering about what Hrithik is going to decide, and whether he will finish the film to honor his prior commitment. Let’s wait and see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Chiranjeevi rejects one more director?
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Pawan Kalyan okays noted choreographer’s next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Star hero to host today’s elimination
- V V Vinayak facing the biggest test in life
- Om Raut finds his Laxman in Prabhas’ Aadipurush