Young Bollywood actress Janhvi Kapoor’s Tollywood debut has been in the news for a while now. The 24-year-old actress received several offers from top production houses in Tollywood but she accepted none of them till date.
If reports are to go by, Mythri Movie Makers who will be funding Jr NTR and Prashanth Neel‘s NTR31 initiated talks with Janhvi Kapoor and her father Boney Kapoor recently. They want to bring the young beauty on-board for the NTR starrer and are even ready to offer her a hefty paycheque.
The ball is in Janhvi’s court now and she will have to take the final decision. It needs to be said that she won’t get a better opportunity than this to make her Tollywood debut, given the fact that NTR31 marks the coming together of two of South Indian cinema’s biggest powerhouses, NTR and Prashanth Neel. Will she say yes to Mythri’s offer? Only time will tell.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Maestro wraps up shoot
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series