Young Bollywood actress Janhvi Kapoor’s Tollywood debut has been in the news for a while now. The 24-year-old actress received several offers from top production houses in Tollywood but she accepted none of them till date.
If reports are to go by, Mythri Movie Makers who will be funding Jr NTR and Prashanth Neel‘s NTR31 initiated talks with Janhvi Kapoor and her father Boney Kapoor recently. They want to bring the young beauty on-board for the NTR starrer and are even ready to offer her a hefty paycheque.
The ball is in Janhvi’s court now and she will have to take the final decision. It needs to be said that she won’t get a better opportunity than this to make her Tollywood debut, given the fact that NTR31 marks the coming together of two of South Indian cinema’s biggest powerhouses, NTR and Prashanth Neel. Will she say yes to Mythri’s offer? Only time will tell.
Articles that might interest you:
- Movies, series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Venue locked for The Warrior’s trailer launch
- Time locked for Allari Naresh’s teaser
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut