After Trisha walked out for Chiru-Koratala Siva’s film, Acharya, the makers roped in star heroine Kajal Aggarwal for the female lead’s role in the film. An official announcement regarding the same will be out soon.
Meanwhile, an interesting buzz circulating among Tamil film circles is that Kajal dropped Udhayanidhi Stalin’s new project to be part of Chiru’s film. As per the reports, she even returned the advance amount taken while singing the project.
While the news has gone viral all over, whether or not Kajal responds to the speculations of dropping Udhayanidhi Stalin’s project remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day
- Vijay Devarakonda paid on par with Hrithik for an Ad
- Pawan to shoot a montage song with Nithya Menen
- Pawan Kalyan wishes K Raghavendra Rao on his acting debut
- Theatres open to a passable occupancy on Telugu states
- Poll : What did you think of Satyadev’s ‘Thimmarusu’ Movie?