Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is currently working on Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s highly-anticipated Indian 2 (Bharatheeyudu 2), Vishnu Manchu’s Hollywood film, Mosagallu, and the Bollywood action thriller, Mumbai Saga. The long delayed Queen remake, Paris Paris, will be hitting screens this year.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Kajal has been approached for the female lead role in a film to be bankrolled by veteran producer Suresh Babu. Interestingly, the film, an official remake of the 2012 Korean romantic entertainer, Dancing Queen, will also feature comedy hero Allari Naresh as the male lead. It remains to be seen if Kajal will give her nod to the project eventually.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroines fail on OTT- What about Samantha?
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3