Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is currently working on Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s highly-anticipated Indian 2 (Bharatheeyudu 2), Vishnu Manchu’s Hollywood film, Mosagallu, and the Bollywood action thriller, Mumbai Saga. The long delayed Queen remake, Paris Paris, will be hitting screens this year.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Kajal has been approached for the female lead role in a film to be bankrolled by veteran producer Suresh Babu. Interestingly, the film, an official remake of the 2012 Korean romantic entertainer, Dancing Queen, will also feature comedy hero Allari Naresh as the male lead. It remains to be seen if Kajal will give her nod to the project eventually.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha hosting weekend show- Here’s the clarity
- Pooja Hegde demanding big bucks?
- Payal Rajput, Chaitanya Krishna’s Kannada remake acquired by Aha
- Baaghi 4 announced – Which Telugu film is Tiger Shroff remaking?
- Punarnavi engaged- Is it real or fake?
- Chiranjeevi finally says yes to Acharya shoot