It is well-known that Kollywood superstar Rajinikanth and young filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj earlier worked together for an emotional drama titled, Petta. Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Rajinikanth and Karthik Subbaraj are set to join forces yet again.
Reportedly, Rajinikanth, who is currently in a rest mood is expected to kick-start the shooting for his ongoing film, Annaatthe from the second half of 2021. After wrapping up Annaatthe, Rajini will take a decision on his next, says Tamil sources
If the project materializes, will Subbaraj be able to utilize the second opportunity? remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?
- Rhea Chakraborthy ignored from upcoming biggie’s poster