At the recently held pre-release event for KGF, Kannada star Yash touched Telugu people’s hearts with his impressive speech in Telugu. But the main highlight of his speech was when he mentioned about the unity of Indian Cinema he wished to see in near future.
Yash said that he wants to see all the Indian film industries help each other out and movie lovers across the country encourage all the movies irrespective of language and regional differences.
But incidentally, the Kannada film chamber was reluctant until recently to release other language films dubbed in Kannada until recently. In this scenario, will Yash’s wish come true someday is the big question on everyone’s minds.
Articles that might interest you:
- South superstar in Family Man season 3
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts