Mani Sharma, one of the notable music directors of South India has belted out numerous hit songs in his entire career. He has worked for around 175 movies and bagged many laurels for his wonderful compositions.
After having a dream run with peerless music albums, he is currently going through a lean patch and is very keen on bouncing back strongly. Occasionally, in the recent times he has given back ground scores for a few big budgeted movies. But, time has come for him to deliver a mesmerizing album to the music lovers.
Manisharma has given music for Balakrishna’s 98th flick Lion, which is due for its audio release soon. It is a well established fact that he has got an impressive track record while working with Balakrishna. He has given super hits like Samara Simha Reddy , Narasimha Naidu , Lakshmi Narasimha in the past. So, let us see if he can repeat the magic and bounce back strongly.
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer