Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur Pirzada got engaged to politician Bhavya Bishnoi in an intimate ceremony a couple of weeks ago in Rajasthan. In a latest interview, Mehreen opened up about her fiance, marriage and her acting career.
Mehreen said that she is fortunate to have an understanding partner in Bhavya who supports her in her decisions. She revealed that theirs could be a destination wedding during the upcoming winter season. The wedding will first take place in traditional Punjabi style at a Gurudwara and again in traditional Hindu style the following day.
Mehreen also ended the speculations on her career post her wedding. She confirmed that she will continue acting after marriage and said that she will balance her personal life and career with Bhavya’s support. Mehreen also revealed that she will be moving to New Delhi post her wedding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Shukra
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights