The recent release, Mahanati saw the cameo of Naga Chaitanya as the legendary ANR. Chay’s appearance was accepted big time and taking a cue from it, the news now reveals that Krish has decided to approach Chay once again to play ANR in the NTR biopic.
Both NTR and ANR go a long way back in their careers and have been the two pillars of Telugu film industry in the past. As Chay has already played his grandfather, it will be interesting to see whether he will say yes to Krish or not.
For now, the pre-production of NTR biopic is on in full swing and the film will go on floors very soon.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December