After scoring two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Manam and Soggade Chinni Nayana, Nagarjuna is eyeing a hat-trick with Oopiri, which is releasing tomorrow. Over the past few films, Nagarjuna bid goodbye to formula-filled stories and is choosing films with heart touching drama.
Oopiri is an official remake of the 2011 super hit French comedy drama, The Intouchables. The film is a light-hearted tale of friendship and companionship, the two most important ingredients which are enough to move the audiences and make the film a hit.
Advance bookings across both the Telugu states and Rest of India are promising and the film will strike gold at box-office, if the audiences connect to its emotional drama.
- AP government’s sops for Tollywood filmmakers
- Leading south hero donates Rs 70 lakhs for Kerala flood relief
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert