After scoring two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Manam and Soggade Chinni Nayana, Nagarjuna is eyeing a hat-trick with Oopiri, which is releasing tomorrow. Over the past few films, Nagarjuna bid goodbye to formula-filled stories and is choosing films with heart touching drama.
Oopiri is an official remake of the 2011 super hit French comedy drama, The Intouchables. The film is a light-hearted tale of friendship and companionship, the two most important ingredients which are enough to move the audiences and make the film a hit.
Advance bookings across both the Telugu states and Rest of India are promising and the film will strike gold at box-office, if the audiences connect to its emotional drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments
- Poll : What was your biggest fear during this lockdown?
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?