After scoring two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Manam and Soggade Chinni Nayana, Nagarjuna is eyeing a hat-trick with Oopiri, which is releasing tomorrow. Over the past few films, Nagarjuna bid goodbye to formula-filled stories and is choosing films with heart touching drama.
Oopiri is an official remake of the 2011 super hit French comedy drama, The Intouchables. The film is a light-hearted tale of friendship and companionship, the two most important ingredients which are enough to move the audiences and make the film a hit.
Advance bookings across both the Telugu states and Rest of India are promising and the film will strike gold at box-office, if the audiences connect to its emotional drama.
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?