After scoring two back-to-back blockbusters in the form of Manam and Soggade Chinni Nayana, Nagarjuna is eyeing a hat-trick with Oopiri, which is releasing tomorrow. Over the past few films, Nagarjuna bid goodbye to formula-filled stories and is choosing films with heart touching drama.
Oopiri is an official remake of the 2011 super hit French comedy drama, The Intouchables. The film is a light-hearted tale of friendship and companionship, the two most important ingredients which are enough to move the audiences and make the film a hit.
Advance bookings across both the Telugu states and Rest of India are promising and the film will strike gold at box-office, if the audiences connect to its emotional drama.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan