Hero Nani and director Hanu Raghavapudi had first collaborated on the 2016 film, Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gatha. The film was a decent success. A couple of years ago, there were reports that Nani and Hanu will join hands for yet another project, but there was no official announcement regarding the news.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, Hanu is currently penning a script and is waiting for the Natural Star’s nod. Hanu had given back-to-back debacles with his last two projects, LIE and Padi Padi Leche Manasu.
On the other hand, Nani is currently working on Gang Leader and V and also has a couple of exciting projects in the pipeline. We will have to see if the actor eventually teams up with Hanu or not. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?