Hero Nani is currently wrapping up Tuck Jagadish. The film is hitting screens on April 23rd. The Natural Star also has a couple of exciting projects, Shyam Singha Roy and Ante Sundaraniki, on floors. While SSR will be released for Christmas this year end, Ante Sundaraniki will open in cinemas early next year.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz that has just begun to gain strength is that Nani may again be joining hands with his Jersey director Gowtam Tinnanuri for a new film. Apparently, the project will be going on floors from Diwali later this year. Jersey won the Best Regional Film Telugu and Best Editor awards at the recently announced National Film Awards. So, expectations on Nani and Gowtam’s new film will be quite high. We will have to wait until the makers come up with an official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Shukra
- Mahanati producer wishes Nag Ashwin with a fun throwback story
- Sonu Sood turns saviour yet again
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights