After a memorable 2017, hero Nani is eagerly looking forward to the new year with a string of exciting projects. And here comes an unexpected update. Apparently, the makers of Mahanati, a biopic on legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, are considering Nani for NT Ramarao’s role.
Even though Nani is yet to come on board, Mahanati team’s move has taken everyone by surprise. In the past, there were reports that NTR Jr. will play his grandfather in Mahanati, but the Young Tiger’s team had clarified that he is not part of the project.
On the other hand, Naga Chaitanya has reportedly agreed to play his legendary grandfather ANR in Mahanati. Needless to say, Mahanati is one film which is going to make a lot of buzz when it releases on March 29.
Keerthy Suresh is playing the titular role in Mahanati. The film is being directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna and Priyanka Dutt under Vyjayanthi Movies banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu wants to take these three actors on a road trip
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next